Thursday, April 9, 2009

We're All Going To Hell!!!

The title grabbed your attention didn’t it?

So I’m bringing the blog back to what I originally stated it was for. Please do not take offense but at the very beginning I said I was going to denounce religion so please do not read on if you find this offensive. Continuing with the subject in the title, yes, we are all going to hell. For those of you who have been good Christians/Muslims/Jews etc. this may not seem faire. What have you ever done to insult the divine? Simple, you believed in another religion.

In most religion it is stated by the 10 commandments, or the equivalent there of, that you should believe in no other god. So by believing in Christianity you are therefore breaking that Jewish rule and vice versa, for all other religions as well. So Hades/Satan/the Devil etc. will punish you in the afterlife. Oh no, not your devil, the devils of every other religion worldwide, throughout history. “Welcome to heaven enjoy your twenty seconds here while the devil comes up to get you. What’s that you say? You have led a good life? Oh well. I can’t help you. You broke my friend’s laws. See you later!” (Once again, sorry if I’m offending anybody but I did warn you)

Besides the other evidence, “cough” science, which contributes to my non-belief in any religion, there is the question that if I became religious which religion should I follow. Who is to say that the ancient Greek religion is any less correct than the modern Christians. My argument if I reach the afterlife well be “OK, sorry for not believing in you but hey! I didn’t believe in any of those other guys.” Another fact contributing to this is that god is supposed to be loving and faire, shouldn’t he accept me even if I wasn’t religious in life? I stand by my point that religion has to many holes to be credible by my standards. Nothing is perfect. I believe that evolution is correct because it has fewer holes than creationism. Good day!

2 comments:

Nathaniel said...

I agree whole heartedly with what you have just said. Science makes a whole lot more sense. As much as I hope there is an after life, I don't think we're that lucky.

Tracer Bullet said...

From my point of view luck has nothing to do with it. Oh well. Let's make the best of what we have and not decimate the planet (and John I do mean DECIMATE).