Friday, February 13, 2009

The 4th dimension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, after another long disappearance from the web I am back without anything to really point out. So I’m going to talk about the 4th dimension.

Well we all learned, or should have learned, that there are three dimensions, length, height and depth. Well now I’m going to astound you all by proclaiming that there is a fourth dimension (not studied in school…or is it?)!

Yeah, for all of you who don’t pay attention the world doesn’t freeze whenever you want it too. This is due to a force we all know as time. Voila! You’ve stumbled into the perimeter of wisdom! Time is the fourth dimension. The other three operate on the fact that two objects cannot occupy the same space (unless they fuse and become one object but that’s something else completely). In the fourth dimension (which is our dimension so get over it) is just adding to that. Two items cannot occupy the same space AT THE SAME TIME! Well I do believe we knew that but science is a complicated way of stating and explaining what’s in front of us already, considering that science is always there we’re just discovering how it works. The fourth dimension works by stating that if a car is coming down the road and you are in the middle of the road you both cannot occupy that space (the car generally wins that confrontation). But if you occupied that space a few seconds ago and now you don’t then there is no confrontation, it simply adds another factor to the equation [sort of like adding letters to addition and subtraction (just when you thought you had figured math out)]. The world we live in is so complex yet so simple in prospect.

The thing we need to realize is that science is generally right, it’s the human factor in the equation that generally messes things up. Science functions on principles that can be proven by repetitive testing, over and over and over and over and over and over… Anyway. Humans, however, are not consistent and, let’s face it, tend to make errors. If a person blames science or some other factor for something which failed completely then it’s generally a cover up for their own error. People don’t like being wrong, but they are…all the time.

2 comments:

Nathaniel said...

You just had to throw something in about humans being wrong. Self loathing doesn't get you anywhere. And FINALLY!

Jesus! I've been wondering what the hell the fourth dimension was forever! You would always talk about it, and would never explain it! Well now I know.

Tracer Bullet said...

Humans are wrong, why can't I state the truth?

The fourth dimension is not to difficult a concept to explain, I thought I did explain it to you.