So yeah...I've decided to write a story about aliens! More info will follow but for now I'm calling it The Trialgulon Formula. Yeah, i'm gonna blow up the earth! Those of you who read regularly can probably why I want to do that. All ideas and suggestions are welcome. I is your master!
16 comments:
See? It's just like Mrs. Mills said...violence: it's just something boys like to write about when they're too lazy to try and figure out a plot line.
And what's with the bad grammar? I thought your were smart.
Wow, you really need to take a look at some of the stuff you mention, before you criticize it, Katherine. Calvin's story only has loose, briefly mentioned violence, so yeah.
Also, is that grammar joke an accident, or are you MOCKING Calvin? I certainly hope it's not the second option.
Man, no need to be rude. And Mrs. Mills said that violence is what PEOPLE come up with when they're too lazy. She didn't reserve it to males. Plus, violence, when properly applied can extend a plot much more. Like a murder. Motive, it can go from love, to jelousy, and pay back. And it's all a mystery. The journey is a whole bunch of fun! Tell me that is lazy writing.
And Katherine, those are just typos, are you expecting him to be perfect? Everyone is intitled to mistakes.
Okay, I stand properly chastised. It was wrong of me to make assumptions and to criticize and to stereotype like that. In the future, I'll make a conscious effort not to do that.
I really think I'll have to permanently reinvoke the vow of silence...talking really does get me into a lot of trouble, in cyberspace and in the real world.
On the flipside, I'm getting better at apologising, since it's been necessary for me to do it so often lately...
Sorry if I offended you Katherine. I'm going to miss you. But I just have one question. Why do you- No, no, I'm stopping there.
You didn't offend me...you humbled me, which is a good thing.
And that's not fair! I hate it when people start telling me something and then just stop! I'm insatiably curious. I really wanna know! Ugh...that's so infuriating!
Katherine, you should know what Nathaniel was going to say >:D
Fine, Katherine, I thought you knew what I was going to say, and you will get angry with me, and then understand why I stopped. Katherine, why do you hate me?
Oh, I just got that! Haha...I'm rather slow.
Only from time to time. But yeah, your pretty slow. In fact, your slower than a slow pitch beer league soft ball team.
I havn't ben ceeping up vith this so i have no klue whats going on. Moving on. Also I can name quite a few things which are slower, and yeah about the typos. I wrote the post at the end of "health" class in under a minute.
Well excuuuuuuuse me princess! Fine, a snail that stepped in a piece of gum. But Katherine isn't that slow. I didn't want to pull the harshest thing out of the bag, because she isn't quite that slow. But I say that's a new record on posting.
Hi Calvin!
Two things that made me laugh: "Health" class and Princess Calvin.
I'm slower than Rachel at times. You can draw your own conclusions from that.
You should draw that Katherine. Make a pretty Princess Calvin picture to post on your blog. Don't forget the immanent, I hate you at the bottom.
I think it would freak me out more than just a little to draw a Princess Calvin.
"immanent I hate you"..huh? Please explain.
I think that it's pretty much obvious what his reaction would be to being dressed up like a princess. But yeah, on second thought, I think I've scared myself.
(The code I had to put in sounds exactly like pullpit, if you spell it out. I think I spelled that wrong.)
Post a Comment